pink, my dear

a Midwestern, thirtysomething, working mama's blog about life, food, motherhood, Ulcerative Colitis, ostomy, and other things

As Great-Grandmother Libb says, "I like any color so long as it's pink."

Wednesday, August 15, 2007

lucha libre

My husband has been spending a lot of time here lately. I'm actually pretty interested in all the costumes and masks, too. Plus, there's a certain fairy-tale quality to each wrestler's persona. A luchador makes a name for himself by his character's back-story and mystique as much as by his ass-kicking moves.
As a small tribute, we turned this:
into this:




Obviously, that's the back side. We painted the whole thing magenta, though. We are still thinking about whether to write something above the doorway on the front. If our dogs were Mexican Wrestlers, what would their names be?

1 comment:

amy turn sharp said...

Them there are some lucky dogs!

my del.icio.us and flickr