pink, my dear

a Midwestern, thirtysomething, working mama's blog about life, food, motherhood, Ulcerative Colitis, ostomy, and other things

As Great-Grandmother Libb says, "I like any color so long as it's pink."

Sunday, January 29, 2006

on the burner

Dinner last night:

Turkey burgers
Mine: with bleu cheese and herbs de provence with bacon, mayo, and dijon mustard
His: taco cheese and diced chipotles in adobo with bacon, sour cream, and salsa
Oven fries with herbs de provence

YUM.

Breakfast this morning:

Whole-wheat blackberry pancakes with red raspberry syrup and whipped cream

Dinner tonight:

My bastardized version of Betty Crocker's Cuban black bean soup. I add ham hocks, spiced rum (because I don't have dark rum), and diced chipotles in adobo. It's in the crock pot now.

I am good.

No comments:

my del.icio.us and flickr