pink, my dear

a Midwestern, thirtysomething, working mama's blog about life, food, motherhood, Ulcerative Colitis, ostomy, and other things

As Great-Grandmother Libb says, "I like any color so long as it's pink."

Monday, March 13, 2006

(when I) Felt like this


cupcake resize000_2156
Originally uploaded by Pink, My Dear.
I've always been kind of creative, but I have a hard time following through with any projects. I'm trying to come up with a set of small-ish items to sell at the April 1st Indie Craft Fair in Columbus.

The obvious choice might be knit/crochet items, but they take a considerable amount of time to create and I'm kind of short on that now. Lately, I've been really interested in these badge/pin things, so I've made a few of my own. If you're reading this, feel free to leave me some comments and tell me what you think-- there are more in my Flickr set. Are these pin/badge/brooch things worth a couple of bucks?

1 comment:

M. Shiflet said...

Cute! Is that red one at the top a flower? I like that one a lot. I think they'd sell. You could always make a some what small "batch" of them, and see how many sell. I would totally pin the sweets ones onto a book bag or something;)
-Colleen

my del.icio.us and flickr