pink, my dear

a Midwestern, thirtysomething, working mama's blog about life, food, motherhood, Ulcerative Colitis, ostomy, and other things

As Great-Grandmother Libb says, "I like any color so long as it's pink."

Tuesday, March 21, 2006

bummer

I have been trying to sign up online for a subscription to Budget Living magazine for about a month now. Every time I visit their website it has some content, but the subscription links don't seem to work. My interest started a few months ago when I found two books I just LOVE published by folks at B.L.-- Party Central and Home Cheap Home.

I already subscribe to BUST and Everyday Food (love their show on PBS regardless of the Martha Stewart connection). Oh, and thanks to lovelyColleen I also have a subscription to ReadyMade. I was hoping Budget Living would serve as my home decorating & thrifty entertaining magazine, since the others only touch on those subjects.

I did a little Googling (I'm sure that is a verb now, isn't it?) and learned that the magazine has gone under, only last month. I would like to cross my fingers and hope that another publication like Real Simple or Domino or Lucky might pick up some of the slack, but it seems (without having read a single issue) that BL had a niche of its own.

At least I still have my books, right? Theme parties, every month!

No comments:

my del.icio.us and flickr